As Andre Tourigny and I begin the second year of our program, we couldn’t be more excited about what lies ahead for this group of incredibly talented young hockey players.
While nothing is final until NHL rosters are set, we are excited to see Noel Hoefenmeyer, Sasha Chmelevski , 2nd round NHL pick Kody Clark and defenseman Kevin Bahl (invited to Team Canada’s summer World Junior evaluation camp) and others take the next step in their development. We would also like to welcome Marco Rossi to Ottawa!
We were extremely pleased with the results from both the OHL Priority Selection Draft and the CHL Import Draft, with a number of new and exciting faces set to join the team this year.
While we celebrate the 20th anniversary of the 1999 Memorial Cup Win this season, we find ourselves in an incredibly strong on ice position as we build towards our goal of bringing the Memorial Cup home to Ottawa. Andre, the coaching staff, and our entire hockey management team will continue to do whatever we can to achieve this goal and make you, our most important fans, proud to be a member of the 67’s family.
The ticketing team has asked me to let you know about the details associated with renewing your tickets for the upcoming season. Before getting into the details on how to renew, we thought we’d share what is new for the 2018-19 season!
- Ticket Exchange – full season-seat members can exchange up to 5 games per year online or through their account manager (5 business days in advance of the game day to be exchanged).
- Extra Ticket Bonus – receive a bonus game of your choice, including the # of seats in your account (ex. If you have 2 full season seats, you’ll receive 2 bonus game tickets)
- Ottawa Fury Bonus Game – receive a regular season Ottawa Fury bonus game, including the # of seats in your account (ex. If you have 2 full season seats, you’ll receive 2 bonus game tickets to an Ottawa Fury game for the 2019 season)
- Conference Call with the GM & Coach – all season-seat members will be invited to participate in a members only conference call with Andre Tourigny and I.
- Season-Seat Member Ticket Pickup, including our players – come meet the 2018-19 67’s team and pick up your season-seats!
- Exclusive season-seat member events
For more information or to renew you seats, please contact your Account Manager (contact info noted below). We will be reaching out to you in the coming days to finalize your renewal and we look forward to seeing you back at TD Place VERY soon.
Thank you, as always, for the commitment you make to support your Ottawa 67's. We look forward to sharing more exciting memories with you all as we strive to write the next great chapter in our team's history.